CBSIG welcomes applications for the CBSIG Lifetime Achievement award. This award honors a tenured professor with a career of sustained excellence and meritorious contributions in Consumer Behavior research. Nominees (self nominees welcomed) must meet the following criteria:
* Be employed as a tenured professor at an AACSB university.
* Have a significant number of published journal articles in the area of consumer behavior with citations in high quality marketing journals and business, psychology, or related journals.
* Be a member of the CBSIG of the American Marketing Association (AMA) at the time of application.
Applications must be in one pdf document including:
- Cover letter from nominee (not to exceed four pages) as to why you would be a good representative of the AMA for the award.
- Current curriculum vitae.
- Three signed recommendation letters from tenured marketing professors to attest for the nominee’s research impact and contribution to marketing academicians and practitioners in the area of consumer behavior. At least one recommendation letter must come from a tenured marketing professor outside of the nominee’sinstitution.
All applications must be received by 5pm EST on Friday, December 7, 2012. Email one pdf document file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The winner will receive a plaque at the 2013 AMA Winter Educators’ Conference and be featured in the CBSIG.ORG. The winner will be notified by late January. We look forward to your application!
The CBSIG Leadership Team:
Angeline Close, Lauren Labrecque, Linda Tuncay, Colleen Bee, Ereni Markos, Kate Pounders, Spencer Ross, Yan Meng, Stevie Watson, Kara Baker, Yupin Patara