CBSIG welcomes applications for the CBSIG Rising Star award. This award honors a doctoral student scholar who demonstrates a bright future in Consumer Behavior research. Nominees (self nominees welcomed) must meet the following criteria:
* Demonstrated research productivity (e.g., presented a conference paper, published a consumer behavior paper). Doing such at an AMA conference or journal is plus.
* Be a member of the CBSIG of the American Marketing Association (AMA) at the time of application.
Applications must be in one pdf document including:
- Cover letter (from the potential CBSIG RISING STAR) as to why you would be a good representative of the AMA for the award.
- Current curriculum vitae.
- One signed recommendation letter from your dissertation chair or a tenured faculty with a to attest for the nominee’s research impact and contribution in the area of consumer behavior.
All applications must be received by 5pm EST on Friday, December 7, 2012. Email one pdf document file to: email@example.com
The winner will receive a plaque at the 2013 AMA Winter Educators’ Conference and be featured in the CBSIG.ORG. The winner will be notified by late January. We look forward to your application!
The CBSIG Leadership Team:
Angeline Close, Lauren Labrecque, Linda Tuncay, Colleen Bee, Ereni Markos, Kate Pounders, Spencer Ross, Yan Meng, Stevie Watson, Kara Baker, Yupin Patara